Sunday, September 26, 2010

Blog Assignment #5

100 Ways to Use Your iPod to Learn and Study Better


What a great site. I love the ideas that are given. There are so many things that can be done with an iPod other that just listening to music. This site offers links from everything to study guides and notes, to step by step instructions on creating a podcast.


Eagles' Nest Radio & Class Bog


Podcast ImageWow! What a great example of using technology in the classroom to keep students interested in learning. I would love to do this with my future students. I think this would be a great way to keep children interested in learning, and their parents would actually get to listen to what the children were doing in school. I love this!


Judy Scharf Podcast Collection


This site by Judy Scharf tells you everything you need to know about podcasts. It tells you what a podcast is and has step by step instructions on how to create a podcast. I think this site will be extremely helpful when teaching students to create a podcast.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Krystin! I enjoyed reading your post. I watched some podcasts on the "Eagles' Nest Radio & Class Blog". I did not read the "Judy Scharf Podcast Collection" or "100 Ways to Use Your iPod to Learn and Study Better". Both of the ones I did not read seem very interesting and helpful.

    The "Eagles' Nest Radio & Class Blog" was very interesting to me because this is a good way to improve communication skills as well as learn more techniques with technology. They used background music which kind of set the mood for what they were talking about. I would use this method of creating podcasts in my classroom. It seems fun and educational. I think the children did a wonderful job with these podcasts, and I'm sure they learned a great deal when they did them.

    These links had some very good ideas. I hope this semester is going well for you!

    ReplyDelete