Monday, November 29, 2010

Summary Post C4K November/December

COMMENTS 4 KIDS
C4K #8


The blog that I commented on for Comments4Kids #8 was that of Blanca. The post I commented on was about the water cycle. This was my comment: Hi. My name is Krystin Pavey and I am an Elementary Education major at the University of South Alabama. This is a great post about the water cycle. I really like the animation in the picture. Keep up the great work.


C4K #9


My blog assignment for Comments4Kids #9 was a student named Millie. She posted about a time when she was without power. She described how horrible it was. This was my comment to her: Hi Millie! My name is Krystin Pavey and I am studying to be an elementary teacher at the University of South Alabama located in Mobile, Alabama. It sure is frustrating being without power. You really don’t realize how much you rely on things like that until you don’t have them. During the months of June-November we are in hurricane season. In 2005, we had a horrible hurricane named Katrina hit. During hurricane Katrina the power went out and stayed out for 5 days. It was horrible. Keep up the great work on your blog!


C4K #10


I commented on a student from Mrs. Huebner's class. Mrs. Huebner has a fifth grade class from Sioux City, Iowa and they had a Skype session with a class from Philadelhia, Pennsylvania. This was my comment: Hi. My name is Krystin Pavey and I am also a student in Dr. Strange’s EDM 310 class. I love that you guys are getting to learn from other classes around the country and world. I think Skype is a great tool to use in your classroom! Your blog looks great. Keep up the good work!


C4K #11


I commented on a post by Clare. She posted a summary of a book that she read. This was my comment: Hi Clare! My name is Krystin Pavey and I am a student in Dr. Strange's EDM 310 class at the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed your post. What a great summary of this book. I think that everybody deserves a space of their own. Your blog looks great. Keep up the great work!


Yasmine's Blog


I commented on Yasmine's blog post about horseback riding. Horseback riding is one of her favorite things. This was my comment: Hi my name is Krystin Pavey and I am a student at the University of South Alabama located in Mobile, Alabama. I love riding horses. I am not very advanced and I just like to ride for fun. Your blog looks great! Keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment