Sunday, October 3, 2010

Summary Post C4K September

boy writingI commented on a student in Mr. Chamberlain's class named Andrew. In reading his about me post, I found that we had a lot in common. We both have large families; and Andrew and I both feel that our families are the most important things to us. Twins also run in our families; Andrew is a twin, and my little brother and sister are twins. In Andrew's manifesto post, he talked about how important respect was. He said that he was going to do everything to show respect to his teachers. He also said he was going to work and study hard so he could get a 100. I told him that showing respect for yourself and other was sure to help him succeed. I encouraged him to continue to work hard. I am sure with his attitude he will be successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment