Sunday, October 31, 2010

Summary Post C4K October

girl on computer
C4K #3


The first student blog that I commented on this month was that of Silas. He, along with some of his classmates, made a video about Christopher Columbus. This was my comment:  Hi Silas! My name is Krystin Pavey and I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama, located in Mobile, Alabama. I am studying to be an elementary teacher. I have thoroughly enjoyed your blog, Silas! You and your classmates are so talented. I can't wait to see more videos that you create. You can checkout my blog here.  Keep up the great work!


C4K #4


The blog I was assigned for C4k #4 was for a student named Goode. He was trying to convince us to take a trip to California to go to Six Flags. He was also very excited about the fact that he could now add pictures to his blog. This was my response: Hi! My name is Krystin Pavey and I’m a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. Your blog looks great! You are doing a great job adding images to your blog. I would love to go to California. I have been all over the country. I have also been to the Bahamas, Cancun, and the Cayman Islands! I love to travel!! My friends and I have taken a trip to the Six Flags in Atlanta, Georgia as well as the Six Flags in Dallas, Texas. I love roller coasters! Keep up the great work on your blog!


C4K #5


The blog that I was assigned to for the 5th Comments 4 Kids was that of Skye. She posted about new search engines that she had learned about in school. This was right after our assignment about Google Squared and Wolfram Alpha, so this was my post: Hi. My name is Krystin Pavey and I am an Elementary Education major at the University of South Alabama located in Mobile, Alabama. Your blog looks great! We had a project a few weeks ago about different ways to search for information on the web. We did a project using WolframAlpha and  Google Squared. You should check them out. Keep up the great work. 


Additional C4K Post

We had an assignment to comment on the blog of a high school student. Her post was very inspiring. This was my comment: Hi. My name is Krystin Pavey and I am a student in Dr. Strange's EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed reading your post. It was very insightful. I love the you applied the quote “Life is a journey, not a destination” to education. I think it is very important for everyone to receive a quality education. I think that we, as Americans, often take for granted the opportunity we have to receive such an education. I can't wait for your next post. Keep up the great work!


C4K #6


The blog I was assigned for C4K #6 was that of Molly K. She wrote a great poem about soccer. This was my comment: Hi! My name is Krystin Pavey and I am an Elementary Education major at the University of South Alabama. What a great post! I love soccer. My younger brother and sister play soccer, so we are at the soccer field every Saturday morning! Keep up the good work!


C4K #7


The assignment for C4K #7 was the blog of Bobby A.. He posted about a project he did in math class using Oreo cookies. This was my response: Hi! My name is Krystin Pavey and I’m an Elementary Education major at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. Your blog looks great! I really like the Oreo project you guys did. How long did it take for the Oreo to dissolve? Keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment